All prices are in New Zealand Dollars and are GST inclusive. We expect your payment at the time of appointment. Unpaid accounts may incur late payment fees and collection costs. If you have any questions please email or call us.
- Initial Consultation
- Please allow one hour for your initial consultation. This will include a complimentary initial treatment in most situations*.
- ACC subsidised treatment
- Please allow at least 60 minutes.
- $29 to $45 co-payment
- Call outs
- Call out cost may vary depending on travel time and distance.
- Non-attendance fee
- This applies if the appointment is cancelled within one business day, of the scheduled time or is not attended.
Two business days are needed to reschedule after hours/Saturday appointments.
- $45 to a full fee
Does my insurance cover my treatment costs?*
ACC will cover treatment if your injury is registered with ACC. A surcharge will apply. To be able to receive ACC payments, we’ll need your valid ACC claim number and/or ACC45 number prior to treatment being provided. If the injury is older than one year, additional paperwork is required prior to treatment.
“Well Being Two” policy with Body Care Module – will pay claims of up to $400 per year for acupuncture.
Contact Southern Cross call centre on 0800 800 181 to confirm your eligibility.
NZ Police, NZ Post, Air New Zealand, Kiwi Rail, and Veteran’s Affairs
These organisations may cover all or some of the cost of Acupuncture treatment for employees.
Education Benevolent Society
If you are a member of of one of the education unions, or are employed by it, you may be able to make a claim: New Zealand Educational Institute, Post Primary Teachers Association, The Tertiary Education Union, Tertiary Institutes Allied Staff Association, The Independent Schools Education Association Inc., NZ Public Service Association University and Education Service Groups.
Work and Income NZ – WINZ
Patients registered with Work and Income may be eligible for assistance. Please request for a referral from your GP and consult with WINZ before you make an appointment.
* Insurance/ACC information is provided as an indication only. Please contact your insurer/employer to confirm your entitlement.