Contact us to arrange an appointment Now!
In 2002 WHO has published analysis and review of controlled clinical trials on acupuncture. We find the results to be really inspiring.
“The effect of acupuncture on depression (including depressive neurosis and depression following stroke) has been documented repeatedly in controlled studies”
“Acupuncture is comparable with amitriptyline in the treatment of depression but has fewer side-effects. In addition, acupuncture has been found to be more effective in depressive patients with decreased excretion of 3-methyl-4-hydroxy-phenylglycol (the principal metabolite of the central neurotransmitter norepinephrine), while amitriptyline is more effective for those with inhibition in the dexamethasone suppression test. “
- Dr Vitalis Acupuncture Auckland
- Pregnancy Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Hay fever
- Acupuncture in childbirth / labour
- Acupuncture for pain
- Acupuncture for neck pain in Auckland
- Acupuncture for Migraine Treatment and Prevention
- Acupuncture for Depression
- Insomnia – improve your sleep with Acupuncture
- Infertility Acupuncture
- Chinese Herbs for Fertility
- Male fertility and Acupuncture
- IVF Acupuncture
- Menopause and Acupuncture
- Inflammation: How your immune system can turn against you, and how to make it work again
- Acupuncture for Neuropathy: “I have less pain in my legs, more sensation in my feet and the hold and cold sensations have gone. I have been able to resume some physical activities such as Yoga and that I previously enjoyed.” Janene
- “diagnosed with endometriosis and following laparoscopic surgery, I struggled with severe pelvic pain and cramps.” Imogen
- Can fertility acupuncture support weight loss?